5 Best Resorts in Jaipur
Jaipur, a city full of architectural marvels is popularly known as ‘Pink City’. If you are planning to go out for weekend or tour to visit some traditional architectural places, Jaipur is the best city to visit. There are following a number of best Resorts in Jaipur.
- Chokhi Dhani Resort: Chokhi Dhani Resort is located at 12 Miles, Tonk Road, Via Vatika, Jaipur. It is a unique Village Resort that shows the spirit of Rajasthan. Chokhi Dhani literally means a prototypical village that offers an ideal rural experience. Away from the modern life the old-world charm in the resort showcase the right blend of traditions and modern amenities in a typical ethnic environment.
- Desert Trails Resort: Desert Trails, situated at Village Singhwana, Jaipur is one of the most money saving and beautiful places in Jaipur. It is peaceful, beautiful, value for money safe and tasty food, what else would a tourist/ traveler wants. You can go for treks, atv riding, camel rides, swim, do fun adventure activities, simply awesome.
- Tree House Resort: Tree House Resort is located at opp. Amity University, NH 8 | Jaipur-Delhi Highway, Jaipur. It is excellent in all ways. You have a choice of picking a house on top of a tree or on top of a lake. The resort has a real jungle-like feel to it, while the rooms were modern and comfortable. The jungle safari took us deep through the Aravalli Mountains and its valleys.
- Sajjan Niwas Resort: Sajjan Niwas resort, located at Banipark Jaipur, Jaipur is lovely and cute heritage resort. This resort gives you what you would expect from a traditional hotel. The staff is always friendly and helpful and the rooms are very affordable. The swimming pool is clean and well maintained as is the resort. The rooftop restaurant is lovely and there is a good variety to choose from on the menu.
- Heritage Haveli Resort: Heritage Haveli Resort is located at Khatipura Tiraya(Three Roads), Khatipura, Jaipur. This is an attractive havelli with beautiful grounds and courtyards and a good sized 'inviting' pool. The rooms are attractive, very generously sized and pleasantly, functionally furnished. The walk-in shower is probably the best what you would experience in this resort.
Here are the five most visited resorts of Jaipur. If you are planning to visit Jaipur, stay at one of these resorts. You definitely enjoy it and make fun .